Log in or register to access tools exclusive to eligible military spouses.
Creating a MySECO Account allows you to access interactive tools and resources designed with you in mind.
- Visit and choose MySECO.
- Follow the instructions to log in or register.
- Spouses will be automatically redirected back to MySECO.
With your MySECO account, you will have access to the following:
- A customized individual career plan, or MyICP
- Industry-leading career assessments
- Exclusive MySECO Resume Builder
Military spouses meeting the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program:
- Spouses of active-duty, National Guard and Reserve Component military members in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force
- Spouses of military members separated from active duty, National Guard and Reserve Components for less than 365 days
- Surviving spouses of military members who died while on active duty
The Department of Defense Self-Service Logon is a secure, self-service logon ID that allows DoD and Veterans Affairs affiliates to access several websites using a single username and password. The DS Logon is the same process you use to access other online services like TRICARE, for example.