grayscale seco swirl

International Licensure Transferability

Connect with your installation Employment Readiness support staff and start your search for employment information, information on work visas and licensure transferability and other employment concerns.

Status of Forces Agreements are arrangements between the U.S. and the host countries where U.S. military installations are located that address spouse employment regulation, work visas and license portability. Each country has different rules and regulations that must be adhered to.

Connecting to the employment services office at your current and future installations is the best method of learning the SOFA regulations for your new location. Counselors can advise you on employment options, licensure transferability and visa requirements.

Use the MilitaryINSTALLATIONS tool to search by installation, state or program to find the information relevant to you. Enter “Spouse Education, Training and Careers” under the Programs drop-down menu and your installation or postal code to find a point of contact to advise on licensing and certification overseas.

Like this article? Share it!
User Ratings
Log in to rate.