Many coaches have military experience as a veteran or family member.
Coaches with master’s degrees – 100%
Coaches with national certifications – 100%
Are career coaches certified?
Career coaches hold one or more certifications from the following organizations:
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- National Commission for Certifying Agencies
- National Certified Counselor
What does a SECO career coach do?
Career coaches offer expert career and education guidance. They offer resources, support and ideas to help you use your education, training and skills to find a career. Coaches can help you to do the following:
- Identify current skills and determine required skills.
- Clarify career goals and investigate career options.
- Decide on an education path and how to pay for it.
- Prepare for a job search and maximize job search efforts.
- Conduct video mock interviews for personalized feedback.
- Learn how to self-market and build networks.
- Investigate the skills and training to become an entrepreneur.
Explore SECO Coaching Packages
Take advantage of specialized coaching packages developed to help you succeed in your chosen career path. Whether you are joining the workforce for the first time or looking to re-enter with a competitive edge, SECO coaching packages are a fantastic place to start.
Get started today! Call 800-342-9647 and speak with a SECO career coach from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST Monday through Friday or from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST on Saturday. You can also connect directly with a SECO career professional about your unique career or education needs by clicking the ‘Live Chat’ link at the top of the page.