The MySECO Resume Builder will guide you through the process of developing a resume.
STEP ONEEnter your information into the MySECO profile.
STEP TWOSelect the information you want to include or exclude in your resume.
STEP THREEChoose a format that best fits your background, experience and profession.
You must register for or log in to your MySECO account before using the Resume Builder.
Use the MySECO Resume Builder to:
- Create resumes faster with information pulled directly from your MySECO profile
- Choose the best resume format for your situation
- Customize your resume to the position you're seeking
- Save and store resumes for future use
- Export your resume as a Word document to edit before you print, email or save your final copy
Career Coaches can help you at anytime to include reviewing and polishing your resume. Call 800-342-9647.
For more information on how to use the MySECO Resume Builder, review the Resume Builder Help Page.