The Association of the United States Army is a private, nonprofit educational organization that supports active duty, National Guard, Army Reserve, civilians, retirees, government civilians, wounded warriors, veterans and family members.
Find opportunities to build your network and find mentors by becoming involved with AUSA. The association has several programs and services especially for military spouses and families, including the following:
- Family Resources include career advancement, mentorship opportunities, tragedy assistance and more.
- Scholarship information list includes grants and scholarship opportunities provided by associations, educational institutions and corporations.
- Army Life connects you to numerous programs and websites covering topics such as deployment and military transitions, information for parents of soldiers and pre-retirement resources.
- AUSA Family Readiness supports the needs and interests of Army families through presentations, focus groups, family events and programs and more.
- The Association of the United States Army Young Professionals is a national initiative to increase interest in AUSA among young professionals by providing value through professional development activities, leadership positions and membership benefits.
The Association of the United States Army is a member of the Spouse Ambassador Network, a group of organizations united to help military spouses achieve their education and career goals. Click here for a full list of Spouse Ambassador Network participating organizations.