On Oct. 22-23, 2019, the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program celebrated its dedication to increase military spouse employment with the annual Military Spouse Employment Partnership New Partner Induction Ceremony and Partner Meeting: The Power of Connection.
The MSEP New Partner Induction Ceremony welcomed dozens of new employers eager to better support military spouses and their careers. This two-day event gave new as well as enduring partners the opportunity to network and learn about key strategies for hiring spouses and embracing the military spouse community.
This year, the group continues to grow with established companies in a wide range of fields. The below partners have joined the enduring MSEP companies and organizations who have already hired more than 139,000 military spouses.
- Amada Senior Care
- American States Utility Services, Inc. (ASUS
- Armed Services YMCA of the USA
- Bell Techlogi
- Bloomin' Brand
- Business Health Services, BHS
- Cape Fox Corporation
- Colorado State University-Global Campus
- Datrose, Inc.
- Deloitte Consulting
- eAssist Dental Solutions
- FETCH! Pet Care, Inc.
- Freedom Learning Group LLC
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- IST Management Services
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marriott International
- Mercury Insurance Services
- National Association of State Workforce Agencies
- News America Marketing
- Power Home Remodeling Group
- Premium Retail Services
- Rimini Street
- Senior Helpers
- Skookum Contract Services
- SRS Distribution
- The Children's Place
- The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
- TridentUSA Health Services
- T-Solutions, Inc.
- United States Census Bureau
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Learn more about these new partners by visiting the MSEP Job Search and search open positions with hundreds of employers in various industries and employment sectors. You can use this tool to find jobs that match your unique skills, interests and schedule. Visit the Military Spouse Employment Partnership Job Search article on MySECO to learn how you can best utilize this tool.
For more information on the MSEP initiative and its offerings, call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 to speak with a SECO career coach or check out the MSEP article on MySECO. You can also visit the Career Connections lifecycle stage of MySECO for additional resources related to finding a job, networking and much more.