MAJOR SUPPORT COMPONENTS OF THE SECO PROGRAM
The Military OneSource Spouse Career Center offers free, comprehensive coaching services to all eligible military spouses. Career coaches offer specialty consultations six days a week and can help with the following:
|Explore your career interests and skills.|
Education, Training and Licensing
|Learn about education options and licensure or credential requirements.|
|Prepare to join or re-enter the workforce and sharpen your skills throughout your career.|
|Find network and career opportunities.|
Take advantage of specialized coaching packages developed to help you succeed in your chosen career path. Call 800-342-9647 to choose from the following packages:
- SECO Career Readiness Coaching Package
- SECO Entrepreneurial Spouse Coaching Package
- SECO Re-Entering the Workforce Coaching Package
- SECO Science, Technology, Engineering and Math – STEM – Coaching Package
- SECO Health Care Coaching Package
- SECO Intelligence and Cybersecurity Coaching Package
- SECO New Spouse Coaching Package
- SECO K-12 Education Coaching Package
- SECO Federal Employment Coaching Package
- SECO Permanent Change of Station Coaching Package
Sign up now for SECO Coaching Packages.
The Military Spouse Employment Partnership is an employment and career partnership, connecting military spouses with hundreds of partner employers who have committed to recruit, hire, promote and retain military spouses in portable careers. The partnership has three components.
- MSEP Job Search on MySECO allows military spouses to search for and apply to career opportunities with MSEP companies and organizations. Spouses can search for positions using job titles, keywords and location or refine the search by selecting industry, partner or job type.
- Spouse Ambassador Network includes MSEP partners who work to create awareness about military spouse employment challenges and to increase military spouse career opportunities and advancement.
- MSEP Partner Portal provides information for companies interested in becoming partners and offers resources for existing partners.
My Career Advancement Account Scholarship Program provides up to $4,000 in tuition assistance to eligible military spouses who have successfully completed high school to pursue a license, certification or associate degree in a portable career field and occupation.
The MySECO website is a one-stop online career and education toolbox filled with valuable information, resources and interactive features.
Check them out below.
- Research Occupations tool
- Scholarship Finder
- My Individual Career Plan, or MyICP
- College Scorecard
- SECO Resume Builder
- MSEP Job Search
For essential information and up-to-date fact sheets, fliers, info sheets, and more, visit the Information Hub.
MySECO is now available to support organizations and service providers. Check out the Easy Access for Those Who Support page for a detailed description of all that’s available on MySECO.