Many coaches have military experience as a veteran or family member.
Coaches with master’s degrees – 100%
Coaches with national certifications – 100%
What does it mean to be "certified"?
Career coaches hold one or more certifications from the following organizations:
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- National Commission for Certifying Agencies National Certified Counselor
What does a coach do?
Career coaches offer expert career and education advice, and offer resources, support and ideas to help you use your education, training and skills to find a career. Coaches can help you to do the following:
- Identify current skills and determine required skills
- Clarify career goals and investigate career options
- Decide on an education path and how to pay for it
- Prepare for a job search and maximize job search efforts
- Learn how to self-market and build networks
- Investigate the skills and training to become an entrepreneur
Explore SECO Coaching Packages
Take advantage of specialized coaching packages developed to help you succeed in your chosen career path. Choose from the following packages:
- SECO Career Readiness Coaching Package
- SECO Entrepreneurial Spouse Coaching Package
- SECO Re-Entering the Workforce Coaching Package
- SECO Science, Technology, Engineering and Math – STEM – Coaching Package
- SECO Health Care Coaching Package
- SECO Intelligence and Cybersecurity Coaching Package
- SECO New Spouse Coaching Package
- SECO K-12 Education Coaching Package
- SECO Federal Employment Coaching Package
- SECO Permanent Change of Station Coaching Package
- SECO Career Pathways Coaching Package
- SECO Information Technology Coaching Package
Learn more and sign up now for SECO Coaching Packages.
Get started today! Call 800-342-9647 and speak with a career coach from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST Monday through Friday or from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST on Saturday.