Our goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- We were founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- We operate more than 1,100 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- We offer quality, national and proprietary brands for our customers, their families and their homes. In addition to our powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, we are the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands, such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- We are focused on creating an easy, connected omnichannel experience for our customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Our success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.